chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, December 09, 2004

chris' rant # 85

Well I was wondering what I was going to talk about today, so I sat at my computer and pondered many possible topics of interest that are affecting my life including politics, religion, and general world issues that affect all of us daily. To help my thinking process I do what I do most of the time when I find myself stuck at my computer, I play some minesweeper and put on some music. Now recently I made a rant about my new amazing minesweeper time of 94 seconds. However that time fails in comparison to my new best time and the fastest time I have ever seen, 92 seconds. Now to get a time like this it is some luck but I mostly think it has to do with the music that you have playing in the background, during this new record I was listening to American Pie by Don McLean. I am a firm believer in what I call a "power song". A power song is simply a song that when you listen to it you somehow obtain great strength, skill, or overall greatness. A power song is not the same for everyone, and some songs only work for specific circumstances. For example, when you are working out you don’t want to listen to love songs, or when your trying to play a video game you don’t want to here Enya, unless if that is what gets you in the kicking ass mood because I know people that Enya works wonders on. Any way, I got 92 seconds and I rock. And power songs are real and thank you American Pie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home