chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Monday, January 24, 2005

chris' rant # 89

Ok well, I am having a hard time thinking up ideas for my rants lately. I have a big list of great ideas but I want to save them for chris’ rant part 2 that starts on February 15th one year after the first rant started, but I want to make it to 100 rants so here is one from the big list of ideas. Why do people think that dictionaries help you spell? This is one thing that I have never understood, well one of the million things I don’t understand. No but a lot of times when I can’t spell something someone will say "use a dictionary". I understand if I was trying to decided between two ways of spelling the word, but as a lot of you know even if I am deciding between two ways to spell a word there is a good chance that both of them are wrong. But then again I am the worst speller ever an I should just accept that there is no help for my horrific spelling. Boo hiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home