chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Chris’ rant #102

Ok well I have been compiling a list of the top 10 things that annoy me and I am now going to present them in my next 10 rants.

#10 – stupid people

This is a very wide range of things but I couldn’t just list everything stupid that people do that make me mad because then this rant would be a lot longer. So I, like most people I assume, am quite annoyed with the constant bombardment of stupid people that seem to infest the world. No matter where you go they seem to be everywhere. You would think that because I am in med school that I might not have to deal with this as much but I sometimes think that med students are even stupider then regular people, well at least stupid Katie makes up for all the smart med students. It constantly amazes me the stupid things that people think or say that just seems to be wrong on so many levels it is mind-boggling. Alone this does not bother me as much as the things to come but because of the quantity of stupid people it ranks at # 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home