chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Monday, February 14, 2005

Chris rant # 100

Ok well rant 100 on V-day, it is a little hare to do because I am pretty happy now so I think I will review my first rant that went something like this

This rant is devoted to the one day of the year that no matter how fine you feel about being alone it makes sure to shove it in you face and make you feel like crap something fierce. The one-day of the year made by couples to make single people, like me, feel bad because couples need something to do. F--- you Valentines Day. Did I mention that it is just a marketing ploy, the least they could do is make up some religious reason like Christmas did.

Well I won’t disagree with myself, but I did like making single people feel bad and I still think it is a marketing scam. It’s funny what a difference a year makes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home