chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Chris' rant # 92

So in this communications class we have, which I have just made my previous rant about, our teacher makes us own what we are saying by using I and not we or you. This might not seam bad to people who are not in the class but try and pay attention to how many times you say we or you when really referring to yourself and then imagine someone correcting you and saying "I" every time you do this and believe me you would get very upset, or I would get very upset because I don’t know how you feel. I think that we all agree that this would be very annoying, or I think it was annoying because again I have no idea how you all felt etc… and this went on the entire time in class and she even did it to the other teacher which is crazy, I think that he was annoyed by it as well. I am fine with owning my feeling but when the teacher interrupts you all the time saying "I" you just want to hit her in the face, or I just wanted to hit her in the face. It just seams like she has this superiority complex and at least thinks that she has some great enlightenment to share with us. The major problems comes when I realized that I have learned more from things that I have shit out of my ass then I have learned from her so far. Did I mention that she is a bad teacher, just making sure I covered my own personal feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home