chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Monday, February 07, 2005

Chris’ rant # 95

Well the super bole was last night and I have 2 things to comment about. One the Patriots won, yay. And two I would just like to say that the commercials were not that great. The one with the guy getting caught "killing" the cat was the best and the ones with the monkeys was good but the rest were just average commercials. It just seamed like the commercials and the half time show was really watered down. I don’t want to see watered down crap during the super bole I was to see awesome. People need to just grow up and realize what happened last year was a horrible decision but that doesn’t mean that we all have to suffer for years afterwards. Nothing will make everyone happy, but we have to move on and make some good commercials that make me laugh. So let it be written so let it be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home