chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Monday, February 07, 2005

Chris’ rant # 94

So this weekend I didn’t have to work with the one girl who I dislike greatly. The most amazing thing is that usually by about 8 on Sundays I am so tired I have to go to bed, but without the stress of working with this girl I was not tired at all. I never really realized how much work it is trying to be nice to people I don’t like or just being around someone you don’t like. I’m sure we have all been in a situation that requires us to tolerate people we don’t like and now that I know what it is like without this person I have some to a conclusion: you should do one of the following to fix the problem:
1. Tell the person you don’t like them. if things are in the open you don’t have to be fake
2. Find out a way that you don’t have to be around this person.
3. Kill them
4. Continue being fake and suffer the entire time
5. Continue being nice but constantly be sarcastic and be mean in a sarcastic tone that way the person cant get mad at you, then just hope that the sarcasm drives them away like it does to most people.

I bet you cant guess which option I will choose

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sarcasm? whats that?

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Christopher W. Edwards said…

    Well sarcasm is, according to webster: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual, so I hope that answer you question about sarcasm… wait… unless… NO… was this anonymous person being sarcastic to me. Hold on yes my sardar is going off I have been tricked.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home