chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Chris’ rant # 98

Well I would like everyone to mark this day February 10, 2005 on their calendar as the day the worst episode of ER ever. Yes you read that right, over 10 full seasons and now finally in their 11th season they have out done themselves by creating the worst episode EVER! In this episode Dr. Weaver finds her real birth mother but I kept asking myself one important question, why do I care? In my opinion Dr. Weaver has always been a… well I can’t cuss, so lets just say she is not nice. In the beginning she was always been more concerned administration and climbing the latter then about taking care of patients. eventually she finally climbed up to taking Dr. Romano position in more ways then one, because she is not nice and she actually took his job after he died. The point is why do I care about someone I don’t like fining their long lost mom and not ending up on good terms with that person, it was completely uneventful, and no one died, and no one hooked up with anyone, and it sucked. blah!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I would have to disagree. I thought the episode would be bad, but I ended up enjoying it the end. I think Kerry had some great comments about how lesbians are viewing in the church. The episode also had "normal" ER parts, so that made it nice as well.

    Yeah to Abby finally finding a nice guy as well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home