chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Chris’ rant # 97

Well today is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of lent. This is not a normal rant because I am not really complaining about anything, I just wanted to tell you all what I am giving up so hopefully those of you who are reading this will help me to remember when I mess up. I have a pretty big list and some of the things are going to be harder then others but I will do my best no matter how hard it is and will try not to make any rants about what I’m giving up after this.
So here is my list of things I am giving up:
1. Cussing
2. Fast food
3. Popping my knuckles
4. Alcohol
5. Smoking
6. Driving more then 5mph over the speed limit
7. Sex
8. Candy
9. Pop
10. And I will try to floss every night

3 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh chris youll never be able to give up sex

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Christopher W. Edwards said…

    Well yes it will be hard but that is what lent is about, giving up something that you enjoy for 40 days, and although it will be one of my hardest things to give up I will do my best. And with the help of god I hopefully will over come my need for sexual pleasure and in the end be a better person for it.

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    40 days 'n 40 nights.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home