chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Chris’ rant # 101

I think I might have super powers and they are beginning to manifest. So today at dinner I was talking to Luke and looking right at him when from behind him and to my right about at the 1:30 position my friend Debashree through a straw wrapper at me and without breaking eye contact I instinctively moved my hand and caught it. Now first of all for those of you who have seen me throw and catch this is not a skill that I have mastered so catching anything for me is good, catching something thrown at me when I’m not expecting it is awesome, and catching something when I’m not expecting it and am not looking is well… super-awesome-amazing-WOW so the only way I can explain it is that I must have super powers and I am just realizing them. Stay tuned to any more development on my new powers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home