chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Chris’ rant # 107

#5 – NO, you did well

Ok well for those of you who know me you probably know that my grammar is not the goodest in the world. But I am ok with this fact because I have been this way forever. But what really makes me mad is when people correct my grammar when I am talking, you know who you are. I’ve never understood why people do this is it a superiority complex and that is the only way they can feel better about themselves? Is it that they are so stupid that they can not convert good to well in their heads so they have to make sure that well was the intended meaning? Or is it that these people are so anal retentive and stupid that they believe that everyone should talk just like their high school English teacher told then how to Wright and they, because of the lack of people skills, have not been able to separate the real world from the world of proper grammar the was taught to them so long ago. Well either way I hate when people do this to me and I have been lucky in my life to come across people who have done this, a lot. Well I just wanted to say that I will talk how ever I want and as long as I get my point across I did good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home