chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Chris’ rant # 108

#4 – so we are both right

Ok so now we are getting to the things that really bother me. When people think that they are right, but are not. One thing that really bothers me is when I know something, or I know I’m right and no one believes me. There is nothing worse then knowing you are right and having everyone think you are crazy. But then sometimes when people don’t believe you they go one step further and they think that they are right, which is their right as an American. But sometimes people will not listen to your side of the argument, which really pisses me off, so sometimes I have to prove myself to be right. But sometimes these people go too far, the truth comes out that they are wrong but they still despite the facts think that they are right. Or better yet my personal favorite is when people, after being proven wrong, try to conger up some crazy story that you both are right. That’s always a funny one, 2 people being right, when just a little while ago they both disagreed on the same thing. oh well, I guess some people are just so insecure that they cant let go and admit that they are wrong, everyone has some personal growth to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home