chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, March 17, 2005

chris’ rant # 110

#2 – what time is it?

Ok well, simply put I hate being late and one thing that makes me more upset then being late is when other people are late. Well I don’t know where my hate for being late comes from but I have always disliked it. For example, at the Y where I work I give people so much crap for being late that usually before I meet someone they know me as the guy that they should be on time when he is there, it makes me happy that I am that anal. I like meeting them at the door with the clock in my hands. And the best thing about giving people crap about being late is the fact that I am never late. There have been some problems about yelling at people for being late, like I still haven’t decided if I will yell at Megan if she is late, but luckily she has been on time so far. Either way being late for some reason really bothers me times 1 million.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should yell.

    -joel-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home