chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Saturday, September 09, 2006

1. Fear of the known

Ever day we come across new things. New in the sense that we live every day encountering new experiences. Even if the day is the same as the last, we at least have the ability to remember the past giving us the ability to live a new life or just move blindly in a line. The problem being we have memory. In theory we live, and learn, then use this new information to advance us in a positive direction. But sometimes we live and learn that living hurts like hell. I guess the trick to remember that the past is the past and that no matter how similar things may seem to something in the past it is only the same until it is the same. That being said as clearly as I can put together my words, pain is not a fun thing I for one avoid it as much as possible but I honestly wish I didn’t. I’m not a masochist or anything but I do know that somehow some of my best experiences have come from things that I knew could rip me apart but I did it any way, of course some of my worst memories were times that I was right. So how do we… I, choose what to do? Well if I had then answer to that I would not be writing this. I guess its not the facts that push me but the hope that in the end ill be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home