chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Chris’ rant # 186

Ok so someone wrote this on my last rant, "What a bummer of a site. Play sports, get a girlfriend. Be happy". Well this might just be what I need to get my rants going again so mr anonymous if you are out there thanks. Well first of all my site is not a bummer and if you want to comment on my site then please give me that address of yours so I can compare it to a truly great site. Secondly play sports? Well I think I have you there because I work out like 5 times a week and finally did my first triathlon last week and finished second so kiss my ass I bet I could beat yours pretty bad. Third, get a girlfriend? Well, easier said then done, I myself am not such a ladies man so if you have any advice please tell me but I am working on it and that is the best I can do for now. Lastly be happy? Well I like to think of myself as a happy person, I have my days like everyone else but on the whole I think that I look at the world as a beautiful place that everyone should enjoy, I just like to point out the funny things that happen and rant about it like when people comment on my blog and don’t leave their name for some reason because it is a lot easier to be anonymously mean then it is to grow some balls and leave a name or at least a fake funny name that I can get some enjoyment, its hard to be happy when strangers take time out of their day to tall you that your site sucks, assume you are not athletic and make fun of your women problems, so thanks mr anonymous.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chris, this is why I don't let people browse my site. I have to send them the link.

    -Joel-

    oh, I'll send you the link when you're online next.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home