chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chris’ rant #183

Ok so I go to panera yesterday and when you go you give your name to the people and then they will announce your name so you can get your order. When the people takes my name I always give then the name Christopher because it is long and easier to hear, unless the person calling the names is foreign and has a thick accent, because I know that if I was going to give some one a job that has an accent then it would defiantly be to call out peoples names over an intercom that barley gets sound out, that way no one knows who was called. So to solve this I give the name Christopher so it is long and I can just listen for the length and not the muffled sound of someone trying to pronounce a name. But today was different. The lady says "name?" I say "Christopher" then the girl types in the name and stops, looks up at me and says "is just Chris ok?" then I looked at her and said "I’m sorry to bother you, is typing in those 6 more letters too much work, it must be hard to take peoples name and type them, I’m so sorry to inconvenience you and you can completely ignore my name I gave you, and type in kiss my ass instead" well that’s not exactly what I said but you get the idea. I really just said yes but people are lazy and I just don’t understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home