chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chris’ rant # 182

Ok so it might not be a big surprise to some of you but I really dislike most people especially annoying ones. Now some of you may be saying "I don’t like annoying people either" well then I guess we are the same in this manor. Well today I was going to study in my office and let me state again that this way my unit that I was in. I get up there and I find that there are two people in my unit that I don’t know, well I do know them but they are not members of the exclusive club called my unit and neither of them are in another club called my or anyone in my units friends. So I try to study but not only do these people stay in the unit that is not theirs but they talk. OMG, it would not have bothered me too much but they talked about hair and boys and other people and basically all of those annoying things that girls talk about that I don’t really care about. But they stayed. Now I’m not an expert at the med school but I am sure that there are more places to be loud. But they stayed, and stayed and stayed, why don’t people go to places where they would bother no one and talk about stupid stuff there, did I mention that one of them said "I would totally be like, oh my god" I trailed off then it was awful. It just amazes me how blind people are to other people. Well actually it doesn’t amaze me; I see it all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home