chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Chris’ rant # 178

Ok so this rant is actually about ranting, you see I have a problem. I had a really good month, so I thought, and so for some reason I didn’t feel like complaining so I couldn’t get myself mad enough to actually right something here. Well then the month ended and not surprisingly I got screwed. Not the kind of screw that I almost wish I got but the kind that almost rips your heart out, that is, if you heart was not already scarred up so much from all the other times it was almost ripped out then it would come out. Either way then I get into a nice period of time when I could write a page rant on how I have to water my plant, except that it would sound awful because my plant didn’t do anything and I love henry II as much as I can love an inanimate object, plus any rant would be full of bitterness that was focussed in the wrong direction. Well now I’m back to normal, whatever that is, and I will start to write more so thanks for not giving up on me all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home