chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, October 18, 2007

People:

People are great.

I know that I might not sound like I like people sometimes and I have to admit that sometimes I don’t like them that much but all in all they are great. You don’t get to see how great people are in real life, with traffic, elevators, hallways, counters, and all the other places you see people. I think the problem is that we don’t see people all the time. We go around and we see are cars getting in our way, things that fill up an elevator, roadblocks in life, a means to an end.

Nothing makes me happier then to see someone give a real smile

I like people, its hard for me to say it sometimes, but it is true. Don’t get me wrong, I am completely happy the days where I get to not talk to anyone and just be. But when I am forced out in the wild where the people roam I can’t ignore the amazing world we live in and however you look at it people are a part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home