chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Chris’ rant # 112

So today I went to the grocery store and as usual I have quite the story to tell. Unusually at price chopper nothing happened funny. Except I found this huge bottle of whole pickles an easy gallon for <$4. It was great. Then when I got the bottle home I set it down on my floor just wrong and it broke. I don’t know how but it broke and spilled pickle juice all over my floor, I then had to quickly stop the juice from spreading under my refrigerator, clean up the juice, put the pickles in zip lock bags, clean up all the glass, then throw away the trash that smelled like pickles. In then end all the pickles were saved and might I add they are great, but in the aftermath my apartment has been left with the smell of pickles.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger a.rod said…

    That darn pickle smell ...pickle juice is the worst!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home