chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Friday, October 19, 2007

ring...

Just an update, I know I already talked about this but today I was staring off into space with some lab results up on computer so it looked like I was working when one of the Drs said to a nurse, “wow that ring is beautiful” my ears perked up because of the tone in her voice was that of amazement. It was an impressive ring and I’m a guy who doesn’t know anything and I could see that. The nurses response was nice, “thank you”. The Dr responded, “I didn’t even know you were married.” And the nurses final response, “Ya, he gave this to me about a year and a half ago and hasn’t given me anything since.”

I like the appreciation

I wonder if women really know how much that piece of metal with a compressed chunk of carbon, on their finger is worth.

In her defense I’m sure that she loves it but is just trying not to make a big deal of the ring by making a joke, and in no way is upset what so ever about the fact that he husband has not given her more gifts. And I’m sure that she has also bought him a gift of the same value, although she did say yes and that probably was priceless for him…so they are even-ish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home