chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Chris’ rant # 113

Ok well it turns out that we don’t have class today so that is awesome, so I will make a rant and here I go. Ok well we did this relay for life thing and there were 2 APO teams that were competing to earn the most money. The names will not be mentioned to protect their identity. So team leader 1 was at first really excited about the competition and wanted to make more money, but as time progressed team 2 was slowly pulling ahead and for a while team leader 1 was still hopeful that team leader 1’s team would win but at some point the truth came out that team 2 was going to win and I got excited and of course went to do what I do best, rub the loss in team leader 1’s face. When I began to give team leader 1 crap for loosing team leader 1 said that it doesn’t matter who wins because the purpose was to raise money for cancer. Now I know that if team leader 1’s team won team leader 1 would have rubbed it in my face but sense team leader 1 didn’t win team leader 1 just acted like it didn’t matter. I hate it when people change their opinion about something or don’t keep their opinion about something they believe in. I think that if you believe in something that you should always be firm in your beliefs. If you end up wrong then admit you are wrong but firmly believe in what ever you believe. It’s the same thing when someone tell you something and they are making a good point and sound like they know what they are talking about, but then end their rant/thought by saying “but I could be wrong” or “but I don’t know”. People should just be decisive about what they think… that’s all, I think…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home