chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Chris’ rant # 129

So I went to arbys today because 5 for $5.95 is just a great deal, any way after I ordered I had an interesting conversation with the taking my order girl, that went something like this, by the way she sounded cute:

Me: I’d like 5 roast beef sandwiches for $5.95 please
Girl: Ok, would you like a cookie
Me: What?
Girl: Would like a cookie with that
Me: what type of cookie?
Girl: I think chocolate chip
Me: how much are they?
Girl: Like a dolor, I think
Me: ok… through one in.

When I got to the window the person that gave me a cookie was not the girl I talked to but a middle age raspy voiced over weight woman with an attitude, and the cookie was not that great, I could see the cute girl who I gave my order to, I’m a sucker for cute sounding girls, but I think that it was false advertising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home