chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Chris’ rant #127

First of all this is a story, it didn’t happen, and if you understand it then I think that you will like it.

So I was sitting around this break and like most days I was doing as little as I could. While I was sitting I was thinking about food, which is not unusual for me, and I was actually thinking about apples. I actually have liked apples forever but usually I’m usually not presented with them or I don’t take the chance to get one for myself. Anyway, the craving had been there for a while and I decided that I would get myself one. Now you must first understand that there are so many types of apples out there and I personally like Red Delicious apples, small, sweet and red. So then all of a sudden I was handed an apple. Now this apple was a Gala apple but at that point I figure an apple is an apple, so I took it and began eating. Now I must admit this was a nice tasting apple, sweet tasting and very close to my favorite type. So as I was eating it I finally came to a brown spot and it didn’t taste great but no apple is perfect, and it is still an apple so who am I to complain, right. After my bad bite it was good and soon there were other bad bites and not too long afterwards my thoughts turned back to my Red Delicious apple. After that it seamed that every bite no matter how good or bad just made me think that although, all in all, this is a great apple it is not the apple I wanted and I got tired of it. So I did what most people do when they get tired of something and got rid of it. Now this leaves me in quite a pickle, and don’t even get me started on pickles. I now have no apple, I wish I did but we don’t always get what we want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need. Man I want an apple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home