chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Chris’ rant # 118

Ok well my rant for today is mostly (100%) focused on the events of yesterday so to fully how I felt at the end of the day here is what I like to call "Chris’ worst day ever"
12:00am. Went over some path but most likely did nothing, and got ready for bed.
12:30Am. Went to bed
8:30am. Woke up but had a funny feeling that was located about 4 inches below my belly button. It felt like a pressure but from the inside and it was not going away. There was nothing that was reliefing the feeling and nothing was making it worse.
8:31am. I realized that this funny feeling was my body trying to clear out its system. So I rushed to the restroom and proceed to have some mass peristalsis of the lower GI system, which lasted for about 1 hour of on and off.
9:31am. Then when that was done and I still felt like crap from crapping. At this point I tried to study and when over some of path, but decided to take a nap to hopefully feel better.
10:45am. Began nap.
11:30am. Woke up from nay and felt a lot better, thank god. Then I
11:32am. Took a shower.
11:40am. Ate some leftovers and got ready to leave my apartment
11:50am. Left for school.
11:53am. Almost died when some ass hole pulled out in front for me, pulled into the lane next to me then when we got side be side tried to merge into my car, horns were honked, "fingers" were pointed
11:55am. Got to the med. school and began to franticly study GI and WBC pathology.
3:10pm. Began to take test. Of course we started late because some people can get to the test on time.
3:15pm realized I didn’t study enough for test and then proceeded to scrounge for every point that I could.
4:45pm. Left test feeling like I had got ass raped by a pineapple, and went to the med. School
4:50pm went over my WEPT packet and ate some cheerios.
5:50pm let med. school and headed off to the main campus. Traffic was crap and it turns out that no matter what time of day it is people cant drive
6:10pm. Arrived at main campus, and walked into the school, like usual noticed the much greater precent of hot girls at the main campus.
6:20pm went into test room and of course smelly man sat in front of me.
9:20pm finally finished test and left with my hand in a permanent claw.
9:35pm. got back to my apartment and watched 30 minutes of scrubs and ate some Ritz crackers and OJ
10:05pm. Laid down and began to die.
10:30pm Megan called and I talked to her for a while, at least my day ended well
12:00pm officially died for then next 11 hours then miraculously woke up

I know its not the worst day in the world but this was a lot quicker then making 4 separate rants to discuss each bad thing. well I think that is all for now. ttfn

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I liked your comment about how you felt leaving the exam. I had never quite thought of it in those words....but I think I am can say with certainy that I felt the same way. :)

    P.S. It is hard when there are just Lauren and I as the hot girls at the med school. ;) But, I think Megan probably likes it that way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home