chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Monday, November 07, 2005

Chris’ rant # 173

Every once in a while you have those moments where everything just is awesome. Well I had one tonight, I went to Applebee’s tonight with Billy, Brian, and Lauren to get ice-cream. We get there and order our desserts and about 5 minutes later a manager comes to tell us that they don’t have ice-cream, which both of our desserts had ice-cream incorporated into it. So we say that we will take out desert without the ice cream and he will decrease the bill. Then the orders come and they get mine wrong and I get to keep it and then they bring the original one I ordered, so I got 2 desserts for the price of ½. Already a great time, so can it get better, it can and did. As we were leaving I picked up a mint that looked like a normal peppermint flavored mint but turned out to be cherry which is my favorite candy cane flavor. It was amazing. This can mean one of three things:

1. A sign that things are looking up, and will get better.
2. A sign that life is preparing me for a big fall.
3. A sign that I got a wisp of good fortune and it means nothing more.

Lets hope for 1, or 3, but not 2

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are there any other blogs about your tropic? -----------------------------------------------------------------------------imitrex-price review

     

Post a Comment

<< Home