chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Chris’ rant # 167

I hate to say it but I know it happens once a year and it is a great time to celebrate many good things, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. I woke up happy fearing that I would have a problem finding something to rant about when all it took was to turn on my radio and there it was... Christmas. That’s right Christmas songs on November first, OMG, its like every year they start earlier and earlier. Soon they will start after the 4th of July if we don’t stop them now. I remember when it started the day after thanksgiving and that was ok but the day after Halloween is just crazy, don’t get me wrong I love Christmas music but I just think that 2 months of it will more put me out of the holiday spirit then into it. Bah humbug already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home