chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Chris’ rant # 159

So I went to a play and saw Man and Superman, it is a marvelous play that basically is about women. Here is a run down of the play. Man finds out woman likes him, he run away from fear, woman finds man and then somehow convinces him to marry her. The play is basically about how women are manipulative, and how in the end we (men) are basically hopeless in the epic struggle for power. It dabbles in the fact that not only do nice guys finish last, we want most what we don’t have, woman are two faced, woman go for the guy that doesn’t treat them the best, but sometimes a person doesn’t have to be perfect to be exactly what you need. Ya I know it’s not a cynical as my usual rant but its what I got so take it. I know its weird for me to say but people aren’t perfect just perfect for each other, and if you don’t like a relationship then tough shit because if it works for the people in it then its not your problem. I know I shouldn’t judge relationships because hell I am a self destructive relationship destroyer that feeds off my own misery. After all the easiest way to loose something is to want it too badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home