chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Friday, October 07, 2005

Chris’ rant # 156

Ok so I spent 2 hours in barns and noble today and I got some good rant ideas but they wee thrown out when I got back to me apartment and in the parking lot standing by the car that I parked by were 2 people in their late 30s to early 40s that were making out, now when I say making out I mean he was trying to eat her face making out. Now I don’t have a problem with this usually and its not that they were old although that was icky, it is the fact that they were so horny that they couldn’t even wait until I walked away they were doing it right in front of me. Look I don’t care what people do in their homes but if I park next to you you can wait 20 seconds until I walk away to start, its just rude and grouse I don’t care if they were 20 I don’t want to see it, well unless they were 2, 20 year old hot girls that ask if I want to join, but I would be lucky enough to get one 20 year old so that’s not happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home