chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Chris’ rant # 151

Sorry if this gets someone in trouble.
Sorry if this upsets you.
So funny story, I was talking to my friend and he says that my ex wants to know if her and I are still friends. Well this question is not entirely unusual after all after she went back to Truman I have not spoken to her and you usually talk to your friends. But on the other end she has not tried to get a hold of me if you don’t count her asking one of my friends to be a go between, which is one of the worst jobs in the world for anyone. Well this took me by surprise for two reasons, one, although I have not contacted her likewise she has not contacted me, has this upset me? Not really, I guess I just assume that when you break up you drift apart, the thing that held two people together is gone and well… that’s it. Two, she had to ask one of my friends to ask me, now last time I checked I was pretty close to an adult and I thought that she was more mature then I am so a go between was completely unnecessary. And by the way I said I was sorry in the beginning and I know I have never said that before in one of my rants so I just want to clarify. Sorry if this gets my friend in some type of trouble, be mad at me if mad is to be going around, he is a good guy I’m the ass. And sorry if this upsets you, because sometime you say sorry when people experience something you don’t like, even if you cant control it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home