chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Friday, September 02, 2005

Chris’ rant # 145

Ok first of if you have not read harry potter and care about being surprised by then end then don’t read this.

Why do people enjoy ruining things like HP. I have always been amazed by peoples ability to wish to destroy, or ruin or other wise make someone unhappy. True story: one day while I was at the Y I decided to see how much people would tear something down so I made a pile of floating stuff that required balance and skill and just watched through out the day how many people messed with it. Now in my eyes this was a thing of beauty, perfect balance at its best but at least 7 time in 10 hours someone tore it down and walked away. These people were not little 2 year olds but about 7-15 year olds. I actually asked the 15yr old why he did it but he thought he was in trouble so he fed me some bull like it slipped. Anyway, people have been ruining HP just the same way, for no reason they go around telling the ending and for those who haven’t read it they have the book ruined for then. Now this is not the end of the world I am aware but it’s the principle of the issue. Its just upsetting to see people get such pleasure off of peoples suffering, now suffering might be pushing it but if it is the same idea and that seams to be what people what to get from it. Oh well, some days I am amazed by the human sprit to succeed and rebuild like we have seen on 911 or with the hurricane but other days I simply slump my head and shake it at the crap people make others go through. By the way I didn’t ruin the book yet, harry dies, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home