chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

ormdna prac # 3

ok well I turned 22 this weekend and I had a great time and thanks to all my friends who remembered my birthday and oh well if you didn’t. So this last year has been quite the bit of fun for me and I figure I would right some bit of knowledge to share with you all about things I have learned and how I changed. First of all I am a stubborn ass and don’t change very easily so any chance I have is small at best. I would say I have learned to be patient a little bit more. Its not easy but things come when they will and you cant do much about it, go with the flow when you have too and stand up for your self when you know you can do something. I learned that you should not be blinded by the shinny coin at the bottom of the shark tank. I still think that people are inherently evil but I have found that if you look hard enough you can find people in the wood work that are nice and good, good luck searching. Everyone has something good in them just it takes a lot of digging to find it in some, and I don’t have a lot of time to waste, I need to work on this. Taking risks can be the best thing in the world when you get what you want, and if you don’t get what you want then its ok too, by the way I am still deathly afraid of taking risks. Finding what doesn’t work is just as important as finding what does. Go to the roof of a building and just sit and be the king of the roof. Most of all thanks to all of you who have to listen to me rant all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home