chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Chris’ rant # 137

So it seams that I met this girl this weekend. I went to a wedding and while I was there I looked around for any hot girls, keep in mind that as a guy I do this everywhere I go, and as I searched I saw this beautiful girl. She was standing across the room but that didn’t matter because she was pretty enough that her beauty shined across the room right to me, now she was dressed up but I would give her at least a 9/10 to be honest, so not dressed up she could have gone down to an 8 but no lower then that. Now most of the time when I see a beautiful girl I figure, out of my league, but then the most amazing thing happened, she looked across the room and our eyes met and she smiled. What the fuck I said to myself, and figured it was a fluke. Then later I thought I would try something out and as she walked me once I made it clear that I was checking her out and she simply smiled bigger. I thought wow I might have a shot, which is an off feeling for me. Any way once again she walked by me and I decided to start conversation. My palms were sweaty, what should I say I wondered and as she came near I noticed she was singing the song that was playing. Thank you Men With Out Hats for making "safety dance" I got a cool smile on my face and simply said "you know this song?" she responded well by stopping and talking to me about classic rock and old school music. From there the rest was history, her name is missy, but first things first I found out that she was not related to me, then found out that she is going to college and majoring in physics and astronomy, and she taught me how to swing dance, kind of. Holly shit I thought, I didn’t know girls like this existed, that aren’t taken, brains and beauty, wow. Well I bet some of you are wondering where the rant comes from, it seams too good to be true others may say, well it was. Finally I remembered the best question. Where are you from? Camas, WA. Where are you from? Kansas city MO. "Well crap that sucks" she said. And that was about all. We talked the rest of the night and danced a little but no point in getting attached to someone 1600 miles away.

So sorry for that but now that you know where I’m at the rest will make more sense. You know in the past I would say that life had pretty much grinded me down to the point of almost not caring. But then I got a dose of something good, and that didn’t work out, but oh well that’s life sometimes things don’t work out. The problem comes because now I must wait again, alone. I must go through the motions yet again. I will get beaten down by life’s curl punches until someone else comes around. I was lucky enough to meet someone really great in Portland but there was one problem she lives there. While it is nice to know that nice, pretty, cool girls exist elsewhere it just sucks so much ass to have such a beautiful one dangled right in front of me. I guess life is funny that way, and not funny ha ha, but funny ironic funny, it is defiantly true that you never quite realize how far you are from your goal then when you standing right next to it. Well, I leave this rant with a big fuck you life... and thank you life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home