chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Chris’ rant # 135

So funny story, I get to this place in Oregon where we stayed and I thought that I would get out my camera in my backpack and when I opened up my bag to get it out I found quit the surprise. I would tell you to guess but even if I did you would just read ahead and find out. In my bag under my camera was a good old hunting knife that was a gift to me and I just happen to carry it around with me all the time because you never know when you need a razor sharp knife. The point, if you haven’t guessed by now, is that the bag it was in was my carry on luggage. Yes that’s right, I carried on a plane, through the worlds greatest security, a knife and not just a normal knife but a good one that could easily kill a man or two or in the hands of an expert three. I thought that our air port security was safer but this puts in some major doubts about it. I mean if I could do it and not even know I would not like to think what a person could bring on if they were skilled at getting through security. Maybe this is just a fluke, but when they put so much money in this I have to ask where is the money going and if its human error then I think that we have gotten too far from 911 and have grown lax in the absence of a immediate threat. The point, I thought, is not to get any more attacks and it is scary that you have to have a disaster to have people do their job well. but then again this is America and people usually just do the bear minimum. The point people are lazy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home