chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Monday, June 13, 2005

Chris’ rant # 134

Well, as some of you know, this last weekend I got to got o Oregon to go to a family wedding and boy did I got some good ranting material from that trip. Don’t get me wrong I had a blast but there are just some things that need to be told. So once we got to Oregon we had to drive to the place we were staying called Oceanside, guess where that is. Anyway, we had to pass through a town called Tillamook, which sounds rather boring, until we stopped to get gas and the air smelled kind of exactly like cow crap. Now I thought that maybe we were just down wind of something so I didn’t take much notice until we stopped to get some food and it smelled like crap there too. In fact with some other random window down experiments it seamed that the entire town has a constant smell of crap. So for all of you who don’t like it where you live just be happy that your town doesn’t smell like crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home