chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Chris rant # 133

I love rain. This is a continuation from the last rant but I spent at least 20 minutes on top of a ten-story building in the middle of a helicopter pad watching lighting. Yes it might not have been the safest thing that I could have done tonight but it was great. I have always liked rain and especially thunderstorms. Something about the power and beauty of lightning has always fascinated me. With its infinite complexity and possibilities it comes from no where and disappears never to be seen again and just to remind me that it was there it roars so loud that it rips a hole through the air and sometimes it through me. Something about thunderstorms makes me realize just how small I am, and I think that I need that sometimes. However, I do wonder how many people appreciate them like I do and how many people look at them like a burden to their peaceful summer nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home