chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Chris’ rant # 132

Ok well because I think that I will not have any more chances to do this but the door to the roof of my building is open tonight. Why is this unusual? Well, it was unlocked for a long time and I used to go up there from time to time ever sense I have lived here but at some time around February they put a lock on the door. Today it is a little stormy outside and I decided to go up to the windows on the tenth floor of the stair well to watch and when I got there I decided to try the door and to my surprise it was unlocked, yay. I hope that it stays unlocked so I can go there again but for now I will just have to be content with what I got today and not think about tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home