chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Chris rant # 138

So as I was setting around trying to study today I saw this girl, who just happen to be good looking, and she had with her a very small and fluffy white rat-sized dog. I was not surprised by the dog itself, because this girl look like the type to have a crappy small dog. But the as she was leaving I heard her call to the dog to come and she used a male dog name, now although I don’t remember the dogs name that is not the point. It would really suck to be born a male fluffy rat-sized dog. Now if you were a female version of this dog you would be cute and petite, but as a male you always hope to be big and tough and this dog was neither. This dog is forced to go on with its life looking like a pussy and the best it can defend itself is by yelping, not even a real bark or woof but a pathetic yelp. If I was a dog I would like to be about 100 pounds, probably a yellow lab, but either way a big dog that could have crushed this small dog with its shear will power. But I guess you just have to deal with the cards you are given a and play them the bast you can. Even if you are a white-fluffy-rat-sized-yelping-pussy dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home