chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Chris’ rant # 142

So this one time I was talking to some guys about X-men, for those of you who don’t care about comic books this rant has a deeper point. So one of the guys said something about magneto and how he can control metal and I said well actually he controls magnetic fields thus having the control over magnetic objects. Well interestingly enough both of the two people I was talking to thought I was wrong which I’m not so this was incredibly difficult to argue against two people. Now after a while with no ability to prove these people wrong I eventually gave up. My point is this, one people are stupid, two it is impossible to argue against one person who swears that they are right but two is down right impossible. No matter how much you try if two people think you are wrong then you can’t win unless you get help. And it is frustrating as hell to even try because all they have to do is stick with each other and you loose even if you are right. Sometimes in life we try to do everything by ourselves and most of us can do it if we really try but there comes specific instances when you actually need something or someone’s help and I’m not just talking about comic book arguments or even arguments in general. Sometimes it is nice to have something that has your back no matter how wrong you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home