chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Chris’ rant # 140

Life guarantees us certain, certainties. One that I have often been amazed with is the human ability to find fault. All people can find fault well but in particular I have always been impressed in women’s ability for this. I think that this stems from a couple of things. One, as a guy I hardly notice anything that is out of my own world how ever small that is, what I wore yesterday, what anyone wore today, what other people are doing, what someone name is that I have never talked to. All of these I don’t know and it doesn’t bother me but girls in this matter have surpassed men by at least a million, they know everything that don’t care about and everything about things that I don’t even think about. This ability plus the second, which is severe low self-esteem, combined are a deadly combo. Girls it seams are trying to find something to make themselves look or feel better and this come out in many ways one is nagging which I could probably make an entire rant on and the other if fault finding. Girls will tear other girls apart verbally and behind their backs to such an extent that if this energy would be converted in to actual energy the world would either explode or we would no longer have any type of energy crises ever. Girls make fun of what other girls/people are wearing to make themselves feel better about their similar wardrobe, which is useless because us guys look at a whole lot more before I even realize what a girl is wearing. And my personal favorite is what happens when a hot girl is around because other girls will either say she is too big or too small has too much in one part or too little in another. Either way they will point out that this hot girl is not perfect and oh well because if you asked this girl if she was perfect she could probably point out 10 more things that she doesn’t like about herself and she probably makes fun of hotter girls. It’s a vicious circle, it needs to stop, and it is useless. Hell I know I have enough problems to deal with on my own and I’m sure girls have more because if you talk to any girl they are always worse off then you are so my advise. leave your fellow girls alone and focus your ultimate power on something constructive, and if you cant find anything constructive then just man bash hell we are almost perfect so I thing we can handle it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home