chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Chris’ rant # 144

Today someone gave me crap for getting excited about candy. Well first of all its candy and that’s awesome so they can shove it up their ass. Second of all, I hate it when people try to act too grown up. And grown up is a horrible idea because it sounds like you can either be grown up or not. Its not that I think that you shouldn’t get more mature when you get older but you should instead just get smarter about when you can act goofy. Its funny because it seams that people try to act really grown up when they start high school like my sister acts sometimes, although I think that she is getting over some of that. Then at some point you realize how much energy it take to try and act cool all the time and you give up. Then as you progress through life in theory you should shed your childish acts and mannerisms and adopt a more sophisticated and boring approach to what you do. I can be serious when I need to but when I don’t have to I’m not. I think that most people should get that stick up their ass looked at by a professional. After all its remember when you were a kid and how excited you could get about the littlest things, like candy, why do we all have to loose that when we get older. I personally don’t think we have to and will hold onto it as long as possible. Enjoy the little things in life there are so many of them that people look over every day that I cant even begin to list them, after all the big things don’t come often enough.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I am personally very excited for Wooten's last lecture.....what kind of candy could it be?!? It is his last lecture, so will he go out with a bang or will it be something we have already had and loved?? Maybe it will be those huge Super Ropes, that would be cool! Anyways, as you can tell I have gotten a little too excited about this too! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home