chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Chris’ rant # 143

So I was hanging out with some of my friends and they got me talking about girls and past relationships, specifically red heads. By the way I love red heads, and they asked a bunch of questions which I don’t mind answering any questions people have but it always makes me embarrassed, or upset. not upset at the people asking but at myself and just talking about it makes me look back on all the great red heads or girls in general I have met or gone out with or only gone out one a date or two with. I have to say that when I look at it I would say I have been lucky to have met so many great girls but in the end they are all just memories and some not as good as others. I wish I could have changed some things, although I try not to regret the past because of the current lack of an ability to change it, it doesn’t mean that I wish things might be different. This might be my thought now because I’m alone and I cant help but think that if I could have done things differently I could be with one of these girls. But I’m not. Interestingly enough, about two weeks ago I just happen to see two of these girls from my past and theses girls were not my greatest successes nor my greatest failures, because you learn most from your failures. but non the less I had to run into them and although I am over them there is just something about seeing someone who rejected you or screwed you over. Its kind of like someone showing you a last place ribbon, it has no purpose, it hurts, and makes you think about the past and how close you thought you were from succeeding but how far from it you ended up. Poo-crap-face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home