chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Chris’ rant # 149

Ok well today I did habitat for humanity and I would just like to say that I had a great time… well I had a good time… well I had on ok time… ok well it was crap on a stick for the first 4 hours, but the last hour was almost good. We spent 4 hours trying to correct for the people that worked on the siding the day before us. In the end we put up a good deal of boards, net 8, total boards put up 15+, total boards taken down you can do the math, then someone came back to look at the job that they have seen many times before and told us to take it down and it was wrong, so we did and were back to a total net put up of 3. Needless to say I cant stand it when people don’t do what they need to do but when the problem lies in what people did that aren’t even there then it just urkes me more. Then the last hour something happened awesome, we fixed the problem, cut new boards around the window and ended up back where we finished last time at about 9-10 total boards up. We didn’t go as far as I wanted but oh well, we helped at least a little and fixed the problem so maybe the next people to work on it, not me, will do better. That I think covers it and I feel better now that I have taken a shower and am away form that death siding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home