chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Chris’ rant # 148

So I have wanting to write this forever but It still doesn’t hold true in my logic class. People are predictable creatures and in class most people sit in the same seats every day. Now I’m not complaining because I know where I am going to sit in each of my classes which means that I never get stuck by the smelly kid or the kid that tries to talk to you all the time. Except for my logic class, for some reason people cat get a permanent seat. Now I have my seat and I would be royally pissed if someone took it but the seat next to me has changed every day and it finally got on my nerves today because I sat next to the smelly kid that likes to talk to you. Luckily if things hold constant he will not be there on Thursday but I really wish that maybe one of the 5 hot girls in class sit there or at least the guy who doesn’t talk to me, or even the girl who writes everything the teacher says, or the guy that doesn’t get to sit by his friends so he looks around the hole day, or maybe just maybe if I’ lucky an empty chair. Either way I really hope that people just start sitting in the same place because I am not a fan of the smelly guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home