chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Chris’ rant # 147

Ok so here is something that I have noticed that other classes are much different from my med school classes. Now not all the differences are bad for example people actually answer the teacher when they ask question instead of just sitting there waiting for the answer people actually try. Now there are some problems like people actually talk and that just leaves some people open for stupidity. Most of the examples that have some to me have been from my logic and religion class because my other classes are mostly open opinion discussion where no one is right or wrong so I’m sure we all sound stupid to the teacher. Either way people ask some stupid questions and I will try to keep you all updated on any special moments as the year goes on. I will leave you with the fact that in my first two classes people were asking for the syllabus, which I thought was weird that you would not have it but the fact that it happened in both of my first two classes and I know the people that got them were not new people royally confused me, I always thought the syllabus was important and if I know anything it is where they are because then you know what you have to do in the class. Oh well, its not like the teacher of my religion class has told us when we have "pop" quizzes and people still are surprised when they come up. Maybe I am just hyper-intuitive, when I hear teachers say "make sure you read chapter 3 we may have a quiz over it" that means you have a quiz. Or when you hear "the quizzes on the books web site look a lot like mine" what means the quizzes on the Internet are the exact same as mine. Maybe some day the other kids in the class will catch on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home