chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Chris’ rant # 146

Ok so I’m getting ready to go to bed and I wanted to type something quick before bed… actually I’m not that good at typing so I didn’t really type that quick it was more of a steady medium pace. So here it is, I heard this story about a cop that they arrested in New Orleans for looting. Now at first I thought that this was just a interesting coincidence but after more thought I came to realize the true nature of this. During another devastating disaster, 9/11, police and firefighter from all over the city headed to the twin towers to do whatever they could to help whoever they could help. Now a couple of years later another disaster and a cop is looting. A great stand up man I’m sure he is. Now I cant judge too much, after he did just loose everything, but I don’t know if he lost any of those plasma TVs he was steeling. I just don’t understand how at a time when people should band together to help their fellow man, instead people do what comes best to them, steel, I guess I hope that if something happened here that if I needed something I would not have to ask the first person that I saw that didn’t have their arms full of stoles goods and instead I might not need to ask because at a time of crisis people should just help other people because it’s the right thing to do. But maybe people have forgotten what that is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home