chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Monday, September 05, 2005

Blog assignment #1

I have used my blog for a while now and mostly I just try to find comical ways to complain about any random thing I can think of and in that way I can reach many people not I that I think a lot of people read it but it is fun. I personally don’t treat it like a personal journal because I only right what I want people to read and when I right to myself I just keep it in a file in a dark corner of m computer so no one reads it, I cant say weather the difference between a blogg is better or worse it is just different and unique. I do believe that blogs do transcend normal boundaries of media. It is in fact true free press. Anyone can right any opinion that they have and others can read it and comment. It has great potential for use for politics, world views, or just over opinionated college students that like to be heard when they have no other media to act through. Also it has changed communication, my sister is 16 and she has a site and all her friends do too and they always add things and talk to each other through it even more so then using AIM, but not more then her cell phone I swear that thing is glued to her face. The biggest reason that I like my blog is because I am not the goodest person at grammar and spelling, but I like righting and ranting so I get to do what I like and not have it torn apart by an English teacher, although some of my friends are close.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Back from leave, Georgia soldier grieves for two
    AJC reporter Moni Basu and photographer Bita Honarvar will be filing reports and photos from Iraq ... It was hard enough for Shea, a 25-year-old Locust Grove cable installer who wants to join the Henry County police force one day, to be returning to Iraq.
    Good post!

    Please check this interesting sites too:

    Internet Home Business Tips - Make Money From Home!

    dating profile

    dating profile blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home