chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Blog assignment #2

The first blog, ground zero, seemed to be just a lot of the usual and some of the unusual conspiracy theories, aliens, UFO’s and Batman. Either way I found it at least interesting and entertaining to read. He did have some Ideas that I have never thought before, probably because I don’t sit around and try and make up stories. The second blog by David Icke seemed mostly about the control that the government has and had kind of a big brother feel to it. the most interesting thing about his site is that no matter where I looked there was something to buy. He seems to have written a lot of books and seems very eager to sell them to me and I think that makes him an impressive scam artist. I personally think all the stuff on both of these sites is crap, I’m sure that is some alternative world one of these guys might be right once and then we have the making of a crappy 1997 movie staring Mel Gibson called conspiracy theory. Either way there is no way to back up these claims and both sites do a pathetic job trying to which ruin the validity even more. The only reason that these blogs could be featured in the rolling stones is because people like to be entertained, it is interesting to read them and maybe you think that some of it could be true but just like reading a scary book that freaks you out when you stop reading you come back to the real world and you move on. On the issue of freedom of speech I don’t think that we should limit what people can post, as long as its not hurting anyone then let the people post as much mad up knowledge as they want

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home