chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Chris’ rant # 153

Ok funny story, well I hope it is funny. So I met this girls boyfriend a couple of days ago and he seemed like a nice enough guy but the funny thing was that when I went to shake his hand I had this surge of testosterone and male dominance came over me and I punched him in the face. Well, I didn’t actually punch him as much as I just shook his hand with the force of a hundred normal men. The funny thing came when after I realized that I shook his hand with impressive strength I realized that he was shaking my hand almost as hard as I was. I guess I just beat him in the hand-shaking department. Either way I thought about it and it is funny because I know that it is not the first time I have done it and just to make sure that I am not crazy I asked others and they confirmed that they have shaken other guys hands hard just to prove something? What was I proving? I don’t know. What was he doing when he was the one with the girlfriend? I don’t know. Either way, its funny that somewhere in the inner working of my mind I thought that shaking this guy’s hand really hard would prove that I was the alpha male between us. Guys are funny in that way, I could make up the stupidest thing, that anyone can do, and guys will fight to the death about being the best especially if there is a girl involved. After all most guys think with heir head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home