chris' Incredibly awesome spectacular blog

Monday, October 10, 2005

Chris Rant # 158

I notice that because I always act happy and make jokes that when I sometimes say something serious, but still joking, I come off as a complete ass. I hear me sounding like an ass, but I think that because I joke all the time that people will take it as a joke, but because it is such a change in tone from my usual smile and ha ha ha they assume that I am an ass wipe. Now sometimes I do mean to sound like an ass (See rant # 157). Now this happen more often then I then I expect, and it always catches me off guard and I don’t want to defend it because then I would sound defensive so I just let people think I was an ass and hope that they move off the subject, I make a real joke and although the issue hasn’t been touched its gone, for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home